BP87Q7" Round Damper with Foam for Range Hoods

  • Overview
  • Specifications
  • Reviews
  • Answers
  • For use with Broan or NuTone brand range hoods.

    • 7" round vertical discharge damper
    • Includes sound dampening foam for quiet operation
    • Extruded steel with electronically-bonded epoxy finish
    • .016 aluminum louvers
  • Compatible with CLDA130SS

    Looking to buy the CLDA130SS and see that we need to purchase the BP87 round damper to attach to our existing round duct work. Reviews of the BP87 complain of a metallic rattling sound when it is used. Is the BP87Q an alternative?
    Asked by: Mont
    Thank you for your question on the Broan CLDA130SS. The Broan BP87Q is an alternative damper that can be used. If you further questions please contact our Technical Support at 800-637-1453.
    Answered by: BroanCustomerService
    Date published: 2017-04-25

    Will this work with 42000-k ss model?

    Asked by: bster
    Thank you for your question on the BP87Q, 7" round damper. Yes, this damper will be compatible with the 42,000 series range hood.
    Answered by: BroanCustomerService
    Date published: 2016-09-22

    7 inch Round Damper

    Hello, I bought a Broan QML30SS. The directions were unclear about needing a damper. If i purchase a Broan damper, do I still need to use the round damper plate that comes with the hood? I am trying to find a way to connect from the 7 inch damper to my 7 inch duct. Thank you
    Asked by: nicolez
    Thank you for your question on the model QML30SS range hood. The QML30SS comes with a back draft damper for 3-1/4” x 10” rectangular duct work. If you are using 7” round duct work you would attach the 7” round duct plate (that comes with the unit) to the top of the hood. This gives you someplace to connect the 7” round duct work from your house. We do recommend that you install a 7” round back draft damper (purchased separately) somewhere in the duct line or at the roof or wall cap where the duct exits the house.
    Answered by: BroanCustomerService
    Date published: 2014-11-24

    i bought a nutone ws130ssc range hood,it came without a 7 inch round duct plate,where can i get one?

    Asked by: heff
    Thank you for your question on the model WS130SSC range hood and the 7" round damper. Please contact Broan-NuTone Canada directly for more assistance at 888-882-7626. They will be happy to assist you more.
    Answered by: BroanCustomerService
    Date published: 2016-06-08

    Will this work with a Model # CJD336SS hood?

    Can it be purchased at Lowe's or Home Depot?
    Asked by: foxmark
    Thank you for your question on the model BP87Q seven inch round dampers for use with range hoods. The CJD336SS can be installed with 3-1/4” x 10” rectangular duct, seven inch round duct or non-ducted. If your hood is installed with seven inch round duct work, the BP87Q should work fine. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 800-637-1453 if you need further assistance.
    Answered by: BroanCustomerService
    Date published: 2016-02-02
    • y_2018, m_2, d_21, h_21CST
    • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_2.0.7
    • cp_1, bvpage1
    • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_7
    • loc_en_US, sid_2541cc10-2922-490a-b9d5-38b19bb85b14, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LOCALE, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=FEATURED, direction=DESCENDING), SortEntry(order=NUM_ANSWERS, direction=DESCENDING)]
    • clientName_broan