This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50% compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests.*
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Buy this Bath Fan online at
Additional BROAN Bath Fans are available at Menards.
Find your nearest Menards store.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|CFM @ 0.25"||102|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||N/A|
|Light Bulb Wattage||N/A|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||No|
|Lighting Type||No Light|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
AR110 is rated
Rated 4 out of
Good easy to install product.
I bought the AR110 to replace the much smaller BROAN vent fan that was included in my new construction home. The BROAN vent fan that was replaced was a good fan but not suitable for the bathroom size / shape. BROAN provide detailed and easy instructions to follow to remove the old fan an install the new one. As mentioned in other comments the new one is a bit loud but I bought it for the power vs the sound level.
Date published: 2016-10-09
Rated 5 out of
Bought for power not sound - Does the job!
I installed this in our main bathroom, that previously didn't have a fan. It seems to vent odors super well and does a pretty good job keeping moisture out during showers. It is loud, but honestly, I didn't buy it to be super quiet, I bought it because it was very reasonably priced for its high CFM rating. Overall, I'm very happy with it and I thought the options for mounting/installing were super great! Thanks!
Date published: 2016-08-24
Rated 4 out of
Great product and value
This was the second Broan exhaust fan I installed in our house and we are totally satisfied. Rated at 3 Sones I knew it wasn't going to be the quietest but the shower isn't used that often in this spare bathroom. Plus, the fan has it's own switch so the fan doesn't run when the bathroom light is turned on. The store had all the fans on display and you could turn them on to compare, but judging how quiet the fan is while running in the store is deceiving since duct work is not connected. Easy to install. Overall we are satisfied.
Date published: 2016-07-25
Can this unit be installed on a wall? Does it meet CA title 24 Requirements?
Thank you for your question on the model AR110 exhaust fan. The AR110 cannot be mounted in a wall. It must be installed in a ceiling. It does not meet California title 24 requirements. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 800-637-1453 if you need further assistance.
Date published: 2016-08-19