Now you can ventilate while adding quiet elegance and exceptional design to your bathroom or any other room in your home. This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range decorative fan lights. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include FoldAwayTM mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- A 1.5 Sone rating provides quality ventilation at comfortable sound levels. White frosted shade is surrounded by Polished Steel finish trim-ring mounting, a beautiful complement to any room where you like to change colors often (12” X 12”)
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- Two incandescent bulbs provide ample lighting so you can complete your tasks. Uses (2) 60W max. candelabra bulbs (bulbs not included)
- Not for use over bathtubs or showers
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Buy this Bath Fan online at
Additional BROAN Bath Fans are available at Menards.
Find your nearest Menards store.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|CFM @ 0.2"||94|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Globe Color||White Frosted (Plastic)|
|Grille Finish||Polished Steel|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Light Bulb Wattage||60|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||No|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight||15.0 lbs|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
AR110PS is rated
Rated 5 out of
The feature that was most important was the light bulbs are easy to change. It is also one of the quieter fans.
Date published: 2017-11-18
Rated 5 out of
Very quiet fan. Keeps moisture off of the walls. Along with a very nice look. Would recommend this fan.
Date published: 2017-04-07
Rated 4 out of
Very quiet and looks good
This fan is extremely quiet and looks very good. The weak point is the amount of light, as the bulbs need to be more than candelabra type
Date published: 2017-04-06
Is this only available at Menards?
Thank you for your question on the AR110PS decorative ventilation fan with light. This model is currently only available through Menards and it can be ordered right off their website. I also did a search for just 'Broan AR110PS' and found other dealers who you can order this from as well. Should you have further questions, please contact Customer Service at 800-558-1711.
Date published: 2017-11-07