This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|CFM @ 0.25"||102|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||N/A|
|Light Bulb Wattage||N/A|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||No|
|Lighting Type||No Light|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight||10.0 lbs|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
What is the difference between AR110 and A110 bath fan?
Thank you for your question on the A110. The AR110 is manufactured exclusively for Menards. There is no difference between these two units except for the grille cover. If you have further questions, please contact our Technical Support directly at 800-637-1453.
Date published: 2018-03-08
where is the bathroom fan model A110 made???
Thank you for your question on the Broan A110. The A110 is made in Hartford WI. If you have further questions please contact Technical Support directly at 800-637-1453.
Date published: 2017-06-20