To simplify installation, Project Finish Packs are ideal for Builders and Contractors. When drywall work and painting is complete, the fan components needed to finish the job are available in single packs under separate model numbers.
- For use with Broan A000HL Fan/Light Housing Packs to complete the installation
This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 70 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 65 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- 100W max. incandescent A19 type bulb or energy efficient equivalent bulb with Maximum Overall Length (M.O.L.) of 4.4" or less (bulb not included)
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||65 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||70|
|CFM @ 0.25"||60|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||1|
|Light Bulb Wattage||100|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||No|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
Air coming in from outside
We purchased a new home with model A70LF-A ceiling fans in the bathrooms. Our masterbath is extremely cold during the winter. We can feel cold air coming in through the vent. Is this normal? I don't think it should be.
Thank you for your question on the A70LF ventilation fan. There should be a damper installed on the fan housing that connects the fan to the duct work. This should open and close freely. We would also recommend that your termination cap (wall cap/roof cap) have a built-in back draft damper as well. It is the job of the roof/wall cap to stop the air from returning back down through the duct work.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Technical Support directly at 800-637-1453.
Date published: 2018-02-16