P85Damper / Transition for Range Hoods

  • Overview
  • Specifications
  • Reviews
  • Answers
  • Always use Broan brand parts that are designed to work with your specific range hood.

    • Integrated 5" damper/transition for 52000 and 53000 Series Broan Range Hoods
    • Sold as a 20-pack (S97014729 is a single pack, priced higher)
  • (1 Question : 1 Answer)

    Product Q&A

    Ask your questions. Share your answers.

    « Back
    Has staff answer
    1 answer

    Explain transitition?

    I need a 7" damper for Broan range hood that will adapt to 5" original duct or an adapter for 7" to 5" duct.
    10 months ago
    Customer avatar
    0out of 0found this question helpful.
    Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0


    Thank you for your question on range hood ducting transitions. We do not have a transition to convert a 7" duct to a 5" duct. If the range hood requires 7" duct work, you need to stay with the 7" duct from the hood all the way to the outside. Broan does manufacture the 52,000 series range hood which does use a 5" duct size.
    9 months ago
    Customer avatar
    Read all my Q&A
    Please wait while more information about BroanCustomerService is loaded.
    Additional information about BroanCustomerService could not be loaded.
    0out of 0found this answer helpful.
    Was this helpful?helpful0unhelpful0
    1 of 1
    1 of 1