- InVent™ Series Single-Speed 110 CFM, 1.5 Sones Decorative Fan Light in Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish
Now you can ventilate while adding quiet elegance and exceptional design to your bathroom or any other room in your home. This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range decorative fan lights. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include FoldAwayTM mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- A 1.5 Sone rating provides quality ventilation at comfortable sound levels. White frosted shade is surrounded by Oil-Rubbed Bronze finish trim-ring mounting, a beautiful complement to any room where you like to change colors often (12” X 12”)
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- Two incandescent bulbs provide ample lighting so you can complete your tasks. Uses (2) 60W max. candelabra bulbs (bulbs not included)
- Not for use over bathtubs or showers
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Buy this Bath Fan online at
Additional BROAN Bath Fans are available at Menards.
Find your nearest Menards store.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|CFM @ 0.25"||94|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||No|
|Globe Color||White Frosted (Plastic)|
|Grille Finish||Oil-Rubbed Bronze|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||2|
|Light Bulb Wattage||60|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||No|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight||15.0 lbs|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||No|
have you any customer feed back on this fan
I have looked all over the web looking for a fan/light for my new remodeled bathroom. Love the look of the fan/light. I always read the reviews and there are no reviews on this model. I also entered the model no. on google and menards is the only one that sales this model. This kind of worries me. Is there a reason for this? Has this model been discontinued? Why does no one else sale this? Love the look. Have you had any problems with this model?
Thank you for your question on the ventilation fans. Unfortunately, you didn't choose a model number and we are unable to see which model you were viewing. Please contact us directly with the model number you are interested in and we will be happy to try to help you more. Customer Service can be reached at 800-558-1711.
Date published: 2017-03-28
What do you do when this new fan is deeper than the old and there is a solid plastic pipe above it?
The hard plastic pipe was not a problem with the old fan, but with this new one I don't have the space I need to mount the fan flush to the ceiling.
Thank you for your question on the Broan bath fans. Please contact Technical support directly at 800-637-1453 so we can ask more questions on the installation.
Date published: 2017-07-05
Mounting housing on opposite side
In the install instructions for retrofit, it says to mount the metal housing to the ceiling structure with wood screws and it points to the 3 pre-drilled holes on the diagram. Due to how my current fan is installed and how the duct work is run can I drill holes on the opposite side of the metal housing and mount it to the ceiling structure through the newly drilled holes?
Thank you for your question on the AR110RB ventilation fan with light. Our Technical Support has requested that you contact them directly for further discussion at 800-637-1453.
Date published: 2017-10-30
Wall mount instructions
The specifications on the websites for model AR110RB says this can be wall mounted (as well as ceiling mounted). However, the installation guide only offers ceiling mounted instructions. We need this wall mounted. How do we do this?
Thank you for your question on the Broan AR110RB . The Broan AR110RB is a ceiling mount only. I will check our website and have this removed if this is on our site. If you have further questions please contact Technical Support directly at 800-637-1453.
Date published: 2017-08-21