This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include foldable mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before. And all with new grille designs that are at home in any decor.
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to 50%* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- ENERGY STAR® Certified
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Includes 11 watt, 3000K, integrated LED module for energy efficiency
- May not be compatible with all dimmer controls. For a list of compatible controls see Additional Information above
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||75 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
|CFM @ 0.25"||60|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||Yes|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||Integrated LED Module|
|Light Bulb Wattage||11|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||Yes|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight||10.0 lbs|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
AE80L is rated
Rated 1 out of
it is not as quiet as it was in the store where I bought it . why?
Date published: 2015-12-24
Removed screws to take blower out as installation directed. Blower won't come out . why?
Thank you for your question on the model AE80L exhaust fan/LED light. After you remove the screws holding the blower in place, you also need to use a small flat blade screwdriver to gently pry the tabs (where the screws were installed) away from the housing and pull the power unit out. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 800-637-1453 if you need further assistance.
Date published: 2015-11-30
Is the LED module DIMMABLE?
Thank you for your question on the model AE80L exhaust fan/LED light. The LED light on the AE80L is not dimmable.
Date published: 2016-11-21
Can the LED bulb be replaced on this model? The spec sheet says the bulb is integrated.
Thank you for your question on the model AE80L exhaust fan/LED light. If for some reason something happens with the LED light, it can be replaced. The LED module is part number S99271529.
Date published: 2015-11-10
Who actually sells this? I looked it up at Lowe's and Fasteners and neither had it..
Thank you for your question on the model AE80L exhaust fan/LED light. You can use the “Dealer Locator” link at the top of our web site page to find distributors in your area. The AE80L is a new model and it may take some time for distributors to get it in stock. We do know that Build.com does currently have this available on their website.
Date published: 2015-10-28