This patent-pending series marks a revolution of our mid-range ventilation fans. It gives professionals the flexibility to handle new construction or room-side retrofit installations from one hard-working product line with a full range of operating points. Innovations include FoldAwayTM mounting ears and new damper and housing technology that improve building airtightness like never before.
- Humidity control automatically turns fans ON when a rapid to moderate (user adjustable) increase of humidity is sensed or when humidity rises above the user-adjustable set-point (50% to 80% RH)
- Includes 11 watt, 3000K integrated LED lighting module for energy efficiency
- Single speed 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- A 0.8 Sone rating provides quality ventilation at comfortable sound levels. li>
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation
- With our TrueSeal™ Damper Technology, InVent fans reduce air leakage by up to Fifty Percent* compared to competitive models, resulting in better home performance via blower door tests and reducing cold and warm air backdrafts
- EzDuct™ Connector can be installed room-side with no attic access required, fan housing connection have never been easier
- ENERGY STAR® certified product
- UL Listed for use over bathtubs and showers when connected to a GFCI protected branch circuit (ceiling mount only).
- May not be compatible with all dimmer controls. For a list of compatible controls see Additional Information above
*Testing reflects total fan housing airtightness. See broan.com/invent for more details.
Broan InVent Series Features & Benefits Video
Broan InVent Series How To Install
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
What are CFMs? - Danny Lipford
How long can the venting for my bath vent be? Can I use flexible duct? - Danny Lipford
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||75 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||80|
|CFM @ 0.25"||60|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||Yes|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||9-1/4" x 10" x 5-3/4"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||Integrated LED Module|
|Light Bulb Wattage||11|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||Yes|
|Minimum construction space required||2x6|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Product Weight||9.25 lbs|
|Radiation Damper Available||No|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
heater has stopped working
is the heating element easy to replace?
Thank you for your question on Broan product. Please contact Technical Support directly at 800-637-1453.
Date published: 2017-06-21