BROAN ULTRA PRO™ Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan – premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States.
- 110 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 105 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- QStream™ Technology - State-of-the-art blower design with airflow-smoothing baffles optimally smoothes airflow and reduce turbulence so the wheel can turn more slowly and quietly with no airflow loss
- QFlow™ Technology - Duct connector damper flap is completely removed from airstream to reduce static pressure again, allowing the blower to turn more slowly and quietly, Damper also seals against perimeter surfaces when closed to prevent backdrafts
- ULTRAQuick™ Installation Technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector that deliver the fastest, easiest, most universal installation
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side – no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
- Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14” to 24” and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a “no guesswork” installation to make the work fast and easy
- Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear – and feel – when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement
- UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most
- Compatible with Radiation Damper RDF1 which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2 and CALGreen
Broan ULTRA PRO™ Series Bath & Ventilation Fans
2014 Broan-NuTone ULTRA Pro Challenge Tour
Broan ULTRA™ Series -- Installation Challenge Video
ULTRAQUICK™ Installation Technology
Older Homes and Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality: Passions
Spot Ventilation Can Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home
Cleaning a Bath Exhaust Fan - Danny Lipford
Proper Ventilation Equals A Healthy Home - Danny Lipford
How To Ventilate The Whole House - Danny Lipford
Selecting Proper Ventilation Fan Size is Easy - Danny Lipford
Broan ULTRA™ Series Ventilation Fan - Installation Video for Retrofit
ULTRA™ Series Testimonials
Broan ULTRA™ Series Ventilation Fan - Installation Video for New Construction
Evacuate the Bathroom
Breathe Easy – What you need to know to ensure proper home ventilation
Whole House Mechanical Ventilation (WHMV) Specifier
Code compliant solutions for one and two family dwellings and townhouses up to three stories
To better serve you in determining your customers’ whole house mechanical ventilation (otherwise known as continuous ventilation) needs, Broan-NuTone has developed this on-line tool. With our CodeKey Specifier you can be confident that the products you choose will meet the latest codes and regulations. Use this tool to make your specification job easier.
Let’s get started by selecting the state where the dwelling unit will be located. CLICK HERE
|Bathrooms up to (X) Square Feet||105 |
|CFM @ 0.10"||110|
|ENERGY STAR® certified product||Yes|
|Grille Finish||White Polymeric|
|Housing Dimension LxWxH||10-1/2" x 11-3/8" x 7-5/8"|
|Light Bulb Quantity||N/A|
|Light Bulb Wattage||N/A|
|Light Bulb(s) Included||No|
|Lighting Type||No Light|
|Minimum construction space required||2x8|
|Motor engineered for continuous operation||Yes|
|Radiation Damper Available||Yes|
|UL Listed for use over bathtubs or showers when connected to a GFCI circuit||Yes|
RB110 is rated
Rated 5 out of
easy to install
I did not have an exhaust fan in my bathroom, this was easy to install.
Date published: 2016-11-01
Rated 5 out of
Purchased three of these Broan exhaust/bathroom fans, excellent choice!
Date published: 2016-07-11
Rated 5 out of
Replaced 2 old fans Had to work in limited area still had to cut and repair sheetrock to get to duct. Fans are very quite must check to make sure they are turned off after use
Date published: 2016-06-21
Rated 5 out of
Easy install, works well
After staring at a hole in my bathroom ceiling for the last 25 years left from a previous fan, I finally decided to install a new one. I liked the low noise this fan was advertised with and the great price. I installed it using a 20' flexible insulated hose and was disappointed with how loud it was. A call to Broan and I was advised to run a 3' straight pipe directly off the fan and then hook up the flexible tube, huge difference, very quiet. And after a long hot shower the mirrors and walls are all clear and dry. Great product, great price, great assistance from Broan.
Date published: 2016-04-01
Rated 5 out of
Great Replacement Fan!!
Wanted to replace a fan that sounded like a helicopter coming in to land. This fan did the job. Although I had a contractor install the fan, the retrofit was very easy to do. This fan is very quiet which is what I was looking for. Only very minor issue had to do with the cover. It doesn't fit securely on one side of the fan. Checked to make sure the clips were all installed correctly and they are. Just one corner won't snug up against the ceiling. Not a big issue. Would highly recommend this fan.
Date published: 2015-07-08
Rated 5 out of
This unit is super quiet. When I first flipped the switch, I thought it might have been wired wrong, as I didn't hear anything for a couple of seconds. I did need to buy a large vent pipe, as my original one was 3" and this unit has a 4" pipe. The room moisture is GONE!
Date published: 2015-02-27
Duct Type & Length
How long of a run with 4" PVC can you run and the adder for elbows?
Is it beneficial to use PVC?
Thank you for your question on the model RB110 exhaust fan. It is fine to use PVC to duct the RB110. You can run 4” rigid duct work 13 feet straight. You need to reduce that distance by four feet for every elbow.
Date published: 2015-11-04
What is the diffierence betweeen the Ultra and Ultra Pro series?
Thank you for your question on the Ultra and Ultra Pro series of exhaust fans. Please contact the Technical Service Department at 800-637-1453 for assistance.
Date published: 2016-12-24
When is this available for sale? What is the price?
Thank you for your question on the model RB110 exhaust fan. The RB110 is expected to come out in late April, early May. At this time we have no pricing on this unit.
Date published: 2014-02-14